All guests are required to go through their social workers to obtain a reservation.
Anyone is eligible to be a Guest or Tenant at the Red Mountain Grace ("RMG") property if he or she meets all of the following requirements:
- Has a verifiable permanent residence 50 miles or more from the treating hospital
- Has a valid driver’s license, state identification card, visa or passport*
- Has a caregiver, guardian, or patient over the age of 18 also staying in the apartment
- Able to understand the contents of the Lease and Addendum and have the capacity to sign the same
- Able to present a referral from an authorized representative of the medical provider involved in the care of the patient or have previously stayed with RMG and be in good standing with RMG
- Does not present a health, behavioral or safety hazard to others
If at any point in time, RMG determines that a Guest or Tenant does not meet these requirements or has misrepresented his or her eligibility, RMG may terminate that person’s ability to continue to stay at RMG.
*Documentation required for identification purposes only. No attempt is made to validate citizenship or visa status